With the launch of the H3DII series Hasselblad reaches new levels of performance and camera integration. The FlexColor fully supports the performance and features of this new product line.
• direct ISO/White Balance control from the new ISO/WB button (previous DRIVE button).
• new thumbwheel control of the complete digital menu system activated by a double half-press on the release button. Available for all H3D products.
Enhanced noise reduction algorithm.
The preservation of details in shadow areas is improved significantly with this software release. On low exposure images noise is much less apparent and you can select your choice of noise removal without sacrificing details. The appearance of the noise reduction tool has not changed.
Fully synchronized exposure window.
The exposure window is now fully synchronized with camera settings for exposure time, aperture and ISO. This gives you full control of these camera features from the software when shooting tethered.New Custom Options
This new menu allow for custom settings of:
• backup mode from CF card to ImageBank
• folder creation mode when connecting to ImageBank
• tilt sensor mode
• menu control from thumbwheels (on/off)
• display behaviour at trigger half press
For more info on features and improvements please download the software and read the Read Me file.