• News -
Hasselblad headline highlights: introduction of the HCD 35-90mm zoom lens . . . the H3DII-50 wins Professional Photographer magazine’s Hot One Award . . . new Phocus features for Mac and Windows users.
• Stardust - German fashion photographer Manuel Pandalis went back in time to his years in the music business to create the glam rock mood of the early 1970s for his recent contemporary fashion shoot. It rocks!
• Turn, Baby, Turn - It is not every day you get a chance to photograph a phenomenon. Claus Peter Dudek did when he captured the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, the fastest and most expensive sports car in the world.
• The Bigger, the Better - The race of the megapixels heats up with an exclusive photo shoot. VICTOR compared a 35mm DSLR with a 21.1-megapixel sensor to the Hasselblad H3DII-31. The winner? Hint: It was no surprise.
• Hasselblad Masters 2008 - You may be familiar with the work of these top 10 international photographers, but you’ll see them in a new light when you find out how they each define the word “passion.” Their visual responses are positively riveting.
• Next VICTOR Online - Watch for the upcoming issue of the online magazine on May 1. The eye-catching portraits by South African fine arts and commercial photographer Michael Meyersfeld will capture your imagination.
• Over the past three years, VICTOR magazine has published articles exploring a broad range of technical and artistic themes. Some of the more technical features are available as PDF downloads from our website. They include:
- The effects of using Multishot
- Optical comparison between H-camera and V-camera lenses
- Modern lens design
- Computer Generated Imaging (CGI)
- Comparisons between 35mm and Medium-Format digital solutions
Read the new Victor 4.2009 here
Find the technical articles here