Hasselblad Business Partners will provide the minimum of a twelve month warranty to end-users (subject to their normal statutory rights) on new Hasselblad equipment sold, valid from the date that the equipment is purchased by the first end-user.
For H System camera bodies, film backs and lenses the warranty will be limited to the warranty period provided by the partner or to 100,000 exposures, whichever is reached first.
- Warranty claims must be made through the dealer and/or company where the product was originally purchased, and not directly to Hasselblad (unless purchased directly with a Hasselblad subsidiary). The factory warranty is NOT international, and warranty claims cannot be made through other channels. This is also valid for equipment purchased outside the country of residence.
- Physical damage to the CCD sensor (scratches, chipping, unauthorized polishing) is not covered by factory warranty.
- Cleaning of dust from the CCD sensor is not covered by factory warranty.
- Preventive maintenance for scanners must be performed locally, according to the factory preventive maintenance programme.
- Failure to comply with the preventive maintenance recommendations voids the factory warranty.