Improvements & Fixes
- Adds support for portrait mode live video on H5D (requires SU firmware 2.5.1 or later)
- Fixes live video issues with 60mp cameras
- A problem that could lead to pixel artefacts in Multi-shot or 6 shot images has been fixed
- An issue with CMYK exports has been fixed
- A viewer issue related to 3rd party files at 100% has been fixed
Please consult the read-me file for detailed information.
Phocus is currently available in 9 different languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
Phocus is supported on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in 64 or 32bit mode. Hardware requirements are Intel or AMD processors, with min. 2Gb of RAM and min. 512 Mb of graphics card memory.
If working with the H4D-60 or multi-shot cameras we in general recommend running Phocus on Windows 64 bit systems with 8GB of RAM and 1GB of video RAM. Do also note that the 6-shot capability of a Hasselblad H4D-200MS is not available on 32 bit Windows systems.
For a detailed description of system requirements and possible limitations, please consult the read-me file or user manual.
All Hasselblad FireWire based digital camera products are supported in Phocus. 3F files generated by Phocus are not backward compatible with FlexColor. Flextight scanner 3F files are not compatible with Phocus.