Improvements & Fixes
- H5D color handling has been improved
- Improved noise reduction for high ISO H5D images
- A number of issues related to multi-shot or 6-shot portrait mode captures has been solved
- Free space is now correctly reported for volumes with more than 4TB available
For full information about added features and included fixes, please consult the Phocus read-me file.
Phocus is currently available in 9 various languages including English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
Phocus is supported on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in 64 or 32bit mode. Hardware requirements are Intel or AMD processors, with min. 2Gb of RAM and min. 512 Mb of graphics card memory.
If working with the H4D-60 or multi-shot cameras we in general recommend running Phocus on Windows 64 bit systems with 8GB of RAM and 1GB of video RAM. Do also note that the 6-shot capability of a Hasselblad H4D-200MS is not available on 32 bit Windows systems.
For a detailed description of system requirements and possible limitations, please consult the read-me file or user manual.
All Hasselblad firewire based digital camera products are supported in Phocus. 3F files generated by Phocus are not backward compatible with FlexColor. Flextight scanner 3F files are not compatible with Phocus.
* To make Phocus communicate with your iOS device, Apple Bonjour 2.0.2 (or later) is required. Apple Bonjour comes with iTunes but can also be downloaded manually via the Apple Support page by clicking here